Wednesday, March 16, 2016

The EDS Bible

Finally it's back in stock! This book is really the EDS Bible. It is written by Dr. Brad Tinkle who is largely considered one of the fathers of EDS and is very well respected in the EDS community.
http://www.amazon.com/Hypermobility-Handbook--Management-Ehlers-Danlos-Syndrome/dp/098257715X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1458184415&sr=8-1&keywords=joint+hypermobility+handbook
           I have been waiting for months for the book to come back in stock (no idea why) and it is finally here! I did my first breeze through it and it looks amazing. It not only details EDS, the many conditions that are comorbid (come along with), and research but also treatment plans, PT options, medication and supplement suggestions and much more! Highly recommend for EDSers and caregivers as well as medical persons who want to learn more about EDS. I will post again later once I have read more.